Monday, October 16, 2006

My dream careers

Since we are on the topic of vocations, let me share with you my dream careers. These professions are so appealing and attractive to me but I doubt that I will be any good at them.

That's why they are only my "dream careers". They are:

1) Playwright

I love watching the theater. So, naturally, I wish I could write a brilliant play myself. One that will be well-received and loved by the audience.

2) Travel & Adventure Host

Someone like Ian Wright who gets to travel around the world from the most popular destinations to the remotest areas; experiencing different cultures and lifestyles ...

3) Novelist

I love reading novels and could only wish that I have the ability to write beautiful prose like my favorite authors.

4) Photographer

I appreciate good photography. I especially like pictures of monuments and breath-taking sceneries.

5) Wedding Planner

I love to plan things and planning a wedding seems so exciting, don't you think?? I have to assert that I wanted to be a wedding planner long before I watched Jennifer Lopez's movie. haha

That's it. My 5 dream careers.
Suddenly, I'm curious to know what my friends' dream careers would be.
Would theirs be as fantastically far-fetched as mine?? Hurm ...
Nak tag, tak nak tag ni?? hehe

6 comments:

Ana Shirin said...

We got two dream career in common, syada!!!

Novelist and also photographer.. syiok kan?? very art orientatedlah your dream vocations.. accomplish it lepas nilah..

why don't everybody do this topic for their blog?? that'll be interesting.. I'll start the ball rolling now..

me said...

ahhaha kirenye sume yg bace entry kene tag la eh? tapi ana yg tolong tag kan ke? lol!

Anonymous said...

ntah..
syada..
kirenye sye bace ni kena tag gak la nie?
tasha buat dah..

Umm Khadeejah said...

i pon nk jadik wedding planner!best kan?but dlm bm kite panggil mak andam ke...noooo...i suka buat2 pelamin n stuff kan..

i bnyk juge laa cita2 nk wat blog camni gak lah!izinkan i syada!hihi

Rosyada said...

silakan jaime

fATin Ali said...

hahahhaha!!
i pon nk jadik weddin planner gakkkk!! woohoooo~!