Friday, January 23, 2009

Karangan yang comel

I asked my students to write about a person they admire the most (in 100 words or more). Here's one composition yang sangat comel:

"A girl name called as --- who is a PRS (Perosak Rakan Sebaya). She is a very-very cute and pretty girl. She lives in ---. She alway smile when she saw me. She is the best of all in my life. Every day I meet her after school at the ... (privet). She alway eat a lot and her hobby is watching television. Her favorite food is chocolate. Well I guess this is all I need to say. Even though over here got not enough 100 words: But I am sorry for it."

The earlier part made me go *Aaw* and the ending made me laugh out loud.

This prompted the teacher who's sitting next to me in the staff room to ask, "Hah Syada, buat apa gelak sorang2 tu?"

There's never a dull moment in teaching I tell you :-)

5 comments:

NFA said...

yeap..never a dull moment. lagi2 kalo ngajar kat sk rosob..
t.cre syada...mis u!

Anonymous said...

hurm lucky u. at least ur students understand eng. best of all they can even write a short essay. i cannot do that with my students huhu

tasha~

Anonymous said...

Rosyada,

Reminds me of the day I taught as substitute teacher. But yes I have to agree, teaching is an interesting job

Anonymous said...

comellll... huhu... kalau budak2 i, eja "wall" pun tak reti, ada harapan tak tulis short essay begini?

suefin said...

hehe.... i love reading my students' writings too! I always laugh out loud when marking their books, which will prompt other teachers to go...
'eh Tan, happy nampaknye. dapat sms dari boyfren ke?' -_-"
i need to learn to have muka maintain