Wednesday, March 21, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me

1) I'm superorganized. I obsessively note everything in my little organizer:

-People's birthday
-assignments
-expenses
-Things I did
-Things to-do (I don't necessarily do them, I just need to list them)
-etc

2) I can stomach films with lots of violence (e.g. Kill Bill) but not horror/scary films. I would never watch Ju On, for example, even if I get paid for it!

3) I take my time washing the dishes. I compusively need to be sure that they are really, really clean. My mom always complains that I use too much soap + water.

Then, after washing, I have to neatly stack everything so that they can dry easily.

4) I don't sleep on my bed. I sleep on the floor inside my sleeping bag. This is a recent habit (1 month old). I only use my bed for short naps, when I'm too lazy to spread and later refold the sleeping bag.

5) I set two alarms to wake me up in the morning. 1 is with the radio clock, and 1 is with my hand phone. I distrust snooze buttons.

6) I have a low stamina for shopping. I get tired easily. I know, shocking isn't it?? :p

10 comments:

Far Azmi said...

Syada tidu dlm sleeping bag skrg? sgt pelik la dis.. panas eh? :)

fATin Ali said...

we're all weird isnt it.. indeed indeed.. hehe...

Sunny MST said...

hehe...tido dlm sleeping bag senang bgn ek? very effective indeed =)

oh by the way, i was about to pay you to watch ju-on...tapi xpe la...i go pay sumone else... =P


word verification hari ini:
--vmuvch--
dibawakan khas kepada anda oleh -
"Tong Seng Kedai Runcit - mali mali!"

Anonymous said...

syadaaaaa!!!!

u sleep in ur sleeping bag?! amat pelik!

the washing the dishes part i can sooo relate sbb selalu rase mcm syada suke bazir air. kalau bole nak banjirkan the whole kitchen haha best eh main air?

and the last point tu, dah tau gak. agak pelik. hehe

syadaaaa, word verification lagi? aaiihh...

Rosyada said...

pelik sgt ek?

haha

jgn pulak cuak nak kwn dgn syada skrg :p

hehe

it's like what sunny said: kalo tido on the floor, lg senang bgn tido ...

to durra: i've enabled "anonymous" comment

to tasha: i've disabled word verification.

+

mana ade sampai nak banjir!!

Rosyada said...

oh yeah, sunny, i'm tagging you!

Anonymous said...

oh syada! thank youuuu!!!

wanee ahnal said...

tido dlm sleeping bag? oo.. so katil tu bg kat wanee laa syada.. ok merapu ni... abaikan

Ana Shirin said...

syada.. you are....... WEIRD! hehehehehehe

Anonymous said...

SAYA DGN INI ADALAH SETUJU DENGAN no 5. yg psl jam tu.haha. ni CAPITAL ni syada~~muaahhs~~