Wednesday, August 30, 2006

1st entry in my new blog :)

I've actually had this blog for quite sometime. But since I haven't written anything yet, I just kept quiet about it. Most of my friends have long switched to blogspot. I managed to "resist the temptation" for a while. But then I surrendered. What gave me the final push is the tak senonoh advertisements featured in my friendster blog. Hmm ... tak mau la ... baik bukak blogspot <---- this is roughly how my blogspot came about :)

Things had been hectic lately. My social life, which is practically non-existent before, has somewhat taken a busy turn; I'm taking part in the Dikir Barat and the Ulik Mayang sketch for the upcoming Malaysia Fest. The Fest is just 4 days away, so the past few days (and the remaining ones) have been spent doing intensive training. I feel bad for the rest of the Village residents; they had to put up with our noisy sessions every night. Ampun ...

I may be biased, but I do think that our Dikir Barat rocks. We have great songs + great moves. And we've been practising like mad ...

I've always loved performance arts. But typically, I'm just the appreciative spectator, not the performer. Granted, my role in both performances are minor but the experience has been very exciting.

I have now caught the singing bug. I rarely listen to music before. The music collection in my laptop is pitiful to say the least. But now, I couldn't stop singing, particularly while taking my shower. The favourite songs are Raya songs + Dikir Barat songs. The one song that I keep repeating is: "That Thing U Do".

And it's not just me who's having this Dikir Barat fever. It seems others are experiencing it too. Semuaorg dok berlatih Dikir Barat dlm shower. It's funny when you think about it.

Anyway, it's a pity that everything will be over this Sunday. Huhuhu ...

7 comments:

qu33n^ang3l said...

ha syada~ wanee org first comment in ur new blog ni~ mane link to my blog?!$%#@$%^#$@!!! HUhU.. but truely madly deeply. the muv residents must have been sick of US!! Haha~ ampun jua~

Rosyada said...

all done waniey
:)

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

mcm mane wanee leh tau blog ni lg dulu drpd nisa ni?????

hooooooo~~~~

tak setia!!

huh!!!

Nisa Kamaruddin said...

oh... waneee dindaku!!!!
bilakah kite mau bertampi lagi ni?

Sunny MST said...

syada dah ade blogspot...

haha...

syada, jgn diving... =P

me said...

omg syada!!! huhu x bgtau ade blogspot? hehe oh practice dlm shower tu mmg infectious and fun! hehe

haha diving?? sweet memory kan? sunny kan? haha sampai kite xleh minum teh syada x bagi

Sunny MST said...

tu r...syada kejam...xbg minum teh...tp xpe, buat dono je, minum gak =P

sweet memories indeed....